About The Course
Greensboro National Golf Club is committed to providing an excellent golfing experience that matches and exceeds each customer’s expectation with uncompromising customer service, superior course conditioning and first-class food and beverage. The club is dedicated to delivering these standards while preserving and growing the game of golf, consistently delivering value driven enjoyment, and pro-actively embracing changes to the game and culture.
|Course Rating||Slope Rating|
Available for just $35 a year. All handicaps expire at the end of the calendar year. A verifiable GHIN handicap is required for membership in all club golf associations.
Greensboro National is proud to provide golf carts equipped with GPS systems. This technologically advanced GPS feature heightens the golf experience for players by providing an accurate distance to the pin, regardless of its position on the green. It also allows for seemless communication between players on the course and the golf professional staff in the clubhouse.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times in the clubhouse and on the course.
- All tobacco products are to be placed in trash cans and not thrown on the grounds.
- No trespassing after hours.
- No rough play, fighting, or abusive behavior will be permitted.
- Minors will not be allowed to purchase or consume tobacco or alcohol products.
- No illegal drugs are allowed on the property.
- Only paid golfers are allowed on the golf course.
- Facilities may be reserved by members and non-members for special occasions and tournaments.
- Collared shirts are recommended, but not required.
- No T-shirts, tank tops or cutoffs are allowed on the course.
- Fishing is prohibited at all times.
- Personal coolers are not allowed.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Riders are to pay cart fee when extra cart is required.
- Homeowner’s pets are allowed on the course as long as they are on a leash and the owner is responsbile for all actions.
Golf Course and Cart Rules
- All play will be governed by USGA rules, (except for certain local rules).
- Only soft spikes on the course.
- No glass containers allowed on the course.
- Fivesomes will not be allowed at any time without permission.
- Please follow directions of Course Advisors.
- Players are expected to keep the course and carts clean.
- Please fill in all divots with sand.
- Please repair your ball mark and one other on greens.
- Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
- Greensboro National Golf Club may restrict the use of the carts to protect the quality of the course.
- Carts must remain on the path around tees and greens.
- Two riders are allowed per cart. Standing on carts is not allowed.
- Absolutely no aggressive or unsafe driving allowed.
- Cart fees are for 9 or 18 holes only.
- Only licensed drivers are allowed to drive golf carts.
- Drivers are responsible for any damage to the golf cart.
Greensboro National has been voted #42 in the state, #4 in the Triad for most fun to play, and #11 in North Carolina by Golfadvisor